Registration to participate in the Madrid 2019 Convention
“Freely You Have Received, Freely Give”
- The registration desk will open on Friday, January 11, at 1:00pm. From 1:00pm onwards there will be early bird meetings. The official opening of the Convention will be at 6:30pm. The Convention will end after lunch on Sunday, January 13, at approximately 4:00pm.
- For those preferring a traditional hotel accommodation, it is also possible to stay at the hotel "Sercotel Los Lanceros" which is located at a 10 minutes walk from the Convention Center. In this case you have to make the reservation with the hotel and make a separate registration for the Convention.
- Any participant who wants to stay in the Center, before or after the Convention, has the possibility to do so from Wednesday the 9th onwards, and/or until Monday the 14th. This option for extra fellowshipping days is totally independent from the Convention registration and can be done from the registration page of each Fellowship.
- To get to the Casa San José you can use:
- Your own vehicle. Parking on the center compounds is for free.
- Public transport (train or bus), which is safe and cheap, both from the airport and from the city of Madrid.
- A Shuttle service from the airport to the Convention Center and vice versa, at the price of € 40 per person and trip. This service will be available from Wednesday morning until Monday. This extra service is totally independent from the Convention registration and can be done from the registration page of each Fellowship.
- Taxi services. (The cost from the airport is currently around € 90.)
- If you are a member of SA as well as S-Anon, please register for both Fellowships through their respective Registration Forms, though you only pay once. Tick in both Forms the box "Member of SA and S-Anon" while clarifying under "Remarks" the Fellowship you made the payment to.
- The languages that will be used will be Spanish and English. SA will have a simultaneous translation service (SA) between both languages. For this do not forget to bring a smartphone or radio with FM and headphones! The S-Anon meetings will be translated sentence per sentence.
Click on the button corresponding to your Fellowship to obtain more information and to register, you will also be able to book extra services.