- Choose one of the Options offered in the Price Table. The option in the blue frame is the one recommended if you want to participate in the two days of the Convention everything included.
- Pay the amount of your choise with one of the payments options below.
- Complete the register form Online clicking the botton at the end of this page. You can also print the brochure pdf clicking at “Brochure”
Note: you have to book “Extra days”, “Kosher food” or “Airport shuttle” separate from the Convention registration. Please click the "Extra Services" botton at the end of this page.
Prices per person for the two days of the Convention
- You can only pay in Euros
- No places are guaranteed after December 15
|Till the 31th of October||Till the15th of December||After the 15th December (*)|
|Opción||Single||Double/ Triple||Single||Double/ Triple||Single||Double/ Triple|
|Only registration||70 €||70 €||85 €||85 €||100 €||100 €|
|Registration plus room (2 nights, no meals)||170 €||120 €||185 €||135 €||200 €||150 €|
|Registration plus 4 meals (2 lunches and 2 dinners, no room)||135 €||135 €||150 €||150 €||165 €||165 €|
|Registration plus room plus 6 meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)||230 €||180 €||245 €||195 €||260 €||210 €|
Whatever method you use, include your name and your email when making the payment and in this way we can double-check your registration and have your references in case we need to contact you.
PayPal / Debit or Credit Card Button
- An additional fee of € 7 will be added to the price. (If you pay by using the PayPal payment button at the end of this page, the fee is already included).
- The PayPal button on this page can only be used with the preconfigured options. If you would like to use your own PayPal account, make sure you are paying the correct amount for the service and remember to add € 7 plus for each person.
- If you wish to pay with credit card, do not have PayPal account and do not wish to open it, please, click here.
- Payable to OSGSA
- IBAN ES4121000174940200723668
- Please make sure that the amount you transfer is correct.
- For those who make the transfer within the Eurozone, there should be no additional fees. But to be sure, please check with your bank before making the transfer.
Other transfer methods of your choice
- Use the detailed information of OSGSA given in the above point (Recipient, IBAN and BIC / SWIFT)
- For those who are outside the Eurozone there is a service provided through www.worldremit.com that facilitates the transaction between your bank and the bank of Spain allowing you to send the money with very competitive rates (around € 4 regardless of the amount you send or the country of origin (USA, United Kingdom, Poland, Russia, Israel or any other))
- If you have some other preferred method of payment that works for you, do not hesitate to use it. Whichever payment method you use, we only ask you to make sure we get the exact amount of money.
Pay by PayPal
Pay by transfer from outside the Eurozone
Instructions to complete the worldremit form:
- First Name: OSGSA
- Last Name: OSGSA
- City/Town: Madrid
- Country: Spain
- Mobile Phone (+34): 633658812
- Sending Reason: Purchase of Services (or To friends and family)
- Bank Name: Caixabank
- IBAN: ES4121000174940200723668 (without any free spaces)
- BIC/SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
Registration Form Convention
As long as you do not complete and send the Online Registration Form, you are not registered even if you have paid. After we have checked both payment and registration, we will send you a confirmation email.
- Book extras days before or after the Convention.
- Book the shuttle service from Madrid Barajas airport to El Escorial (Casa San Jose) and return.
- Book Kosher food.
Click the following button if you wish to use one of these services.
You can cancel your reservation by notifying the Organizing Committee per email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the cancellation is notified up to 30 days before the start of the event, you will be refunded the amount you have paid minus the cost of registration (€ 60).
- If the cancellation takes place the last 30 days before the Convention, nothing will be reimbursed - except with an official proof of force majeure.
- Refunds will be made within three months after the end of the Convention.